Mr. G. Ravender Rao Chairman, Graviti Pharma
Mr. G. Ravender Rao is a reputed industrialist and technocrat with over three decades of experience in the engineering and healthcare domain. A graduate in Mechanical Engineering from REC Warangal, Mr. Ravender Rao started his first venture, Yashoda Vacuum Industries in 1978 and later established Yashoda Special Metals in 1985 both becoming leading industries in their own fields.
A great visionary, as he is, Mr. Rao joined hands with his younger brothers Dr. G. Surender Rao and Mr. G. Devender Rao, and established Yashoda Group of Hospitals. He currently heads the Group and designs tight internal controls in running the Yashoda Hospitals efficiently. His engineering and entrepreneur skills fueled the growth of the Group and established them as a national player in healthcare service in India.
Mr. Dheeraj GorukantiMD, Graviti Pharma
Mr. Dheeraj Gorukanti holds varied expertise in the healthcare provider space, having worked in healthcare operations, HR and marketing. He currently serves on the Board of Graviti Pharmaceuticals as the Managing Director.
As the Chief Executive Officer of Yashoda Group, Mr. Dheeraj established a system that delivers high quality care assuring sound fiscal operation, while promoting services that are cost-effective. He is also responsible for implementing strategic market-entry planning and designing effective programmes to increase patient and physician referral potential. He is instrumental in developing the strategic direction and major policies of the Group.
Before Yashoda, Mr. Dheeraj worked for Boston Consulting Group in their Washington DC office where he served clients in Pharma, Retail and Financial Services. He completed his Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from the distinguished Indian Institute of Technology, Madras and MBA from the prestigious Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, USA
Dr AbhinavPresident, Graviti Pharma
Dr Abhinav is a qualified medical professional who holds degrees in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Sri Ramachandra University in Chennai, India, and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from IESE Business School, Spain.
Heading Yashoda Hospitals group as one of the directors, he possesses impeccable leadership qualities that enable him to successfully manage multiple aspects of the business, including medical, operations and International Business, he has a knack of multitasking and easily maneuvers his complex, multifaceted managerial role.
Dr. Abhinav believes in delivering care with a personal human touch. He has a record of contributing to several social initiatives in both medical and non-medical sectors; this includes his entrepreneurial outreach in the cardiac services in the African region and his volunteering experience as a doctor at Indian Red Cross Society that extensively works for patients with Thalassemia.
He is the founder and board member of Yashoda Charitable Foundation that aims at enhancing the employability and quality of life of orphan youth in the country.
The core team
Head – Product Development
- Led development of 50+ generics successfully launched in the US market
- Expertise across NDDS and modified dosage delivery, including osmotic delivery and multiparticulate systems
- 20+ years of leadership experience at Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s and Aurobindo Pharma
Head – Quality Assurance
- Oversees company-wide quality assurance compliance and training initiatives
- Expert in risk management and process optimization
- 20+ years of experience at Dr. Reddy’s and Natco Pharma
- Demonstrated success in leading multiple US FDA and MHRA audits
Head – Quality Control
- Leads team of 65 analysts
- Subject matter expert and trainer in Good Laboratory Practices
- 17+ years experience of leading QC teams at Dr. Reddy’s, Aurobindo Pharma and Granules India
Head – Regulatory Affairs
- Successfully filed over 60 ANDAs
- Led teams in filing and query redressals
- 10+ years of experience in Aurobindo Pharma and Mylan
Head – Production
- Led commercial manufacturing and validation of over 50 products
- 16+ years experience of leading production teams at Aurobindo Pharma, Mediric Pharma Japan and Hetero Pharma